Preventative care is the foundation of a long, healthy life for your pet. Our vets and staff are trained and ready to care for your pet from that first puppy or kitten visit to end of life care. We believe in personalized health plans for your pet, including vaccination schedules, wellness testing, and annual check-ups. We believe in the following for the health of your pet:
- Annual Physical Exam – An annual physical exam is so important for the life of your pet. Frequent examination by a veterinarian will allow us to detect problems or disease early and provide the care needed. This is also your time to discuss with the vet any concerns or problems that you may be experiencing with your pet. Please know that an annual exam is also required in order to receive any prescription medications.
- Vaccinations – We tailor vaccine schedules to your pet’s lifestyle and individual needs. This often means a 3-year vaccine schedule is available in most cases.
- Annual Heartworm testing for dogs – We follow the guidelines established by the American Heartworm Society.
- Microchipping – We use HomeAgain microchips for the permanent identification of your furry friend.
- YEAR-ROUND Heartworm and Parasite control – Parasites are gross and they can be deadly. Prevention of parasites is key to having your pet live his or her best life. We have many options for parasite control – including access to a full online pharmacy. Please discuss with your veterinarian or vet assistant to determine the best parasite prevention plan for your pet.
- Spay and Neuter
- Dental Health